Dear Diary
Dear Diary
(taken from the diary of a kid who committed suicide 3 days ago)
Dear diary,
today was the first day of school,
and nobody saw me, heard me,
it's like I wasn't there.
Mummy said it would be different,
she lied. It was the same thing
all over again, nobody cared
that I was there.
Dear diary,
it's been 3 months, and
everything has totally changed
for the worse.
Everyone has grouped themselves
in their cliques, and they've locked me out,
leaving me isolated, left me
drifting in limbo.
Dear diary,
they mocked me today, once
again. They said that my life story
is but a joke.
I do not understand,
why must they do this
to me, what have I ever
done to them?
Dear diary,
Daddy punished me for my results
today. He said that I was a disgrace
to the family.
Mummy was crying, she was
wailing what did she do to deserve
me. Diary, I've treid my best,
why don't they care?
Dear diary,
Teacher made Mummy and Daddy
send me for counselling, said that i'll
amount to nothing at this rate.
They are insulting me again,
said I'm good for nothing
at all. Diary, tell me, why does
nobody love me?
Dear diary,
I'm studying as hard as I
know how, I swear I won't let
Mummy or Daddy down.
Everyone's still calling me
a good-for-nothing, but I'll
show them, I can be better, I
can do it.
Dear diary,
I've failed my aim, Daddy's
angry again, they are laughing at me
again, once more.
I can't take it anymore, I
did my best, why can't they
see that, why don't they
care about me?
Dear diary
I've lost all hope, I'll go
to school today, but I'm not coming
home, won't see anyone anymore.
Diary, do me a favour,
ask Mummy and Daddy, ask
Teacher, ask all of them
just one question.
Why?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home